Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara Review


Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara was just launched as a part of their new Spring 2013 line and I spotted it at Walgreens yesterday for $4.99.  Let's take a look!




The brush is really unique- it's made from both nylon and plastic bristles.  The nylon ones plump the lashes and give volume, while the harder, plastic bristles separate the lashes. 


I loved this brush, because I didn't need a separate lash comb after applying the mascara- I just turned the brush slightly, and used the plastic bristles, which allowed me to comb through any lashes that were stuck together.  The bristles aren't as close together as my normal lash comb, so it didn't work quite as well, but it still got the job done, and it was really convenient. 
One note though...be careful when using the spiked side, as those plastic bristles are a bit sharp.  



So here are my before/afters which I'll post to the Wall of Mascara for reference.  I think this does a good job of volumizing and lengthening without clumping or flaking.  It didn't give me the biggest lashes ever, but for everyday I like the convenience of having one brush that does it all.  I might keep this one in my purse for on-the-go applications.  



What do you guys think?  What's your favorite Milani mascara?


No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig