Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lengthening Mascara Review

As a part of Revlon's new line for summer, they've launched a new mascara called Colorstay Overtime that's supposed to lengthen, and also last 24 hours, and not smudge, flake or smear.  It's also supposed to be tear proof (great for wedding season), sweat, and humidity proof (great for summer!).  It comes in a sleek, gunmetal colored tube, and the brush is on the slimmer side and straight up and down with no curve to it.



Revlon's last mascara launch, PhotoReady 3D Volume gave me incredible lashes  so I didn't hesitate to pick this one up.  It didn't disappoint!  
Here, my results before and then after applying three coats:



All I can say is, wow.  Revlon has done it again!  This gave my lashes amazing length (not too much volume, but it didn't advertise that, so it's ok).  I didn't curl my lashes beforehand, but it really gave me a wide eyed look all by itself.  I applied this at about 9am this morning, and as I sit here writing this post at 11pm, I can honestly say there are no flakes or smudges in sight!  To be fair, I didn't cry or sweat today, so I can't say how it would hold up in those situations, but for an average day, it does what it claims! 

Have you tried this one yet? Are you thinking about it? 



3 comments

  1. Wow, this looked impressive too! Really opens up your eyes and hold your lashes well :) I have to go pick this up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope this lands in Canada soon. Mascara junkie that I am - adding this to the list to try out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My alltime favorite mascara was Revlon's Colorstay Overtime LashTint as I have this problem - when I curl my lashes and get a lovely curl they always uncurl when I apply mascara. The COLT was the ONLY mascara ever to keep the curl and a few years ago it was discontinued and I was devastated. I saw an ad for the new Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lengthening Mascara and wondered if it had the same capability as its predecessor. Do you have any thoughts as to whether it could be a replacement for my favorite mascara?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig