Hedy's Man.ish.ma Jet Set Lip Balm Review


I had never heard of the brand Man.ish.ma until I spotted a collection of tinted lip balms at Rite Aid. There are 4 colors: Manhattan-a nude pink, South Beach- a pinky red, Santa Fe- a pretty coral, and Tahoe- a bronze nude. They looked similar to the new crop of tinted balms like L'Oreal's Color Riche Balm and Revlon's Colorburst Lip Butters, and at only $3.99, I had to try one.


 I chose Manhattan and I am really loving everything about it- the color is a perfect "your lips but better" shade, the scent is reminiscent of a vanilla cookie (yum!) and it's super rich and moisturizing without being sticky.  


The packaging is nice too- the tube is made of very sturdy plastic and feels high-end.

Here's a swatch against a white background- you can see it's very sheer and pretty.

Here's my before and after.  I love the rosy color so much. 


Before: 

After:

Has anyone else heard of this brand, or tried any of their other products?  

6 comments

  1. I had never heard of this brand either! But it looks like a great lip balm for the price. I'm going to look for it next time I'm in RiteAid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these a few days ago and thought about getting the South Beach one but I didn't, and now I regret it. My Rite Aid had Jet Set eyeshadows too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shade looks more like Tahoe than Manhattan in your swatch/pictures. Very pretty, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got one on a wind. I love it went back and they was all gone so sad i really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I discovered this lipbalm in a NJ "neighborhood beauty" store. What I liked best about this product, second to its magnificent color, were the moisturizers. I bought this product last winter and when I wanted color on my lips, I found myself reaching for my Tahoe Ma.Nish.Ma everytime. Of course, as with every new shopping discovery for me, I could not find it in y neighorhood and when I went back to NJ there was NO Hedy's dispay at all. So here I sit staring at my 2 yr old empty balm tube trying desperately to find more! Arrghhh Help... ANYBODY!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig