Spotted at CVS- New Milani Illuminating Face Powder

I spotted new Milani Illuminating Face Powders at CVS today, and they're a combination of blush, bronzer and highlighter.  According to Milani's website, it's supposed to give the skin "a lit from within glow".  The wesbite also shows tips on how to apply this powder to achieve different looks.

As someone with pretty fair skin, I tend to like this type of blended blush/bronzer combo instead of regular bronzer which can look muddy on me.  This one also comes in three colors, depending on the level of color you want to achieve.  I really want to try the Amber Nectar.  I think it's going to give a pretty rosy glow to my skin, with a little boost of bronze.  Hermosa Rose might be a good option in the summer when I have a little more color.  



I also saw that Milani is coming out with a lot of new products that look interesting, including felt-tip brow pens, full coverage lip glosses, and Runway eyeshadows that are supposed to be really pigmented.  If you'd like to check them out, click here. 


No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig